Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fast Forward...

We had a lot of fun this summer on vacation and I was only able to blog about it once we got back...but now that I'm done blogging about it, a whole quarter of school has passed!  Needless to say, we've done a lot since August.  So I'm going to catch you up on things...

 
So, first things first.  First day of school!

 
I started 8th grade. 
 

 
 And Kieran started 3rd grade.


Fast forward...

 
You may wonder about the previous picture...
 
 
My friend Julia got braces....and things got stuck in them.

 
We ran the Pink up the Pace 5K.

 
Julia decided not to wear the scarf after that.  So Shyanne and I shared it instead.

 
Kieran got competitive.

 
He even beat my mom.

 
That is why this picture comes after.

 
They passed out medals.

 
Kieran got one.


I finished, but my Dad didn't take a very good picture of me...

 
Fast forward...

 
Fall came!

 
And Kieran went to the park!

 
My dad also started going through photographer's withdrawal...

 
We hadn't been on vacation in a while, so he started taking pictures of the park.

 
All the interesting...architecture....at the park.

 
And leaves.

 
Fast forward...
 

You may wonder about the previous picture...
 
 
For Halloween our family did a "Frozen" theme.

 
As you can see, my dad was Sven the moose.

 
Kieran was Olaf the Snowman.

 
 
Mom was Elsa and I was Anna.
 
 
Fast forward...
Fast backward...(Rewind?)  Whatever....
 
 
Okay.  You are caught up.  You are dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment