"Vidím nevidím" means "As Far As I See" in Czech.
While we were in Prague we took the metro, but to get to the station you have to cross the street and be careful because there are lots of trolleys.
When we finally got to the station we went down a long escalator.
And then you wait.
And wait (if you just barely missed the last train.)
Until you can feel the wind coming down the tunnel.
On Sunday we found our church. It was in Czech, but there was other Americans there and they translated it into English too.
We went to go see a show at the Prague National Theater called "Vidím nevidím" or "As Far as I See." Everything was in Czech, so we think it was about a little girl who was born blind and how she saw the world using her hands and when she was old enough she had a surgery so she could see. I thought it was pretty creative and we able to understand what was happening most of the time.
Then we walked back to the metro. We saw all the buildings and the castle lit up at night.
Even our hotel was lit up!
We also went to the zoo, but we didn't take any pictures. (It was colder that day and too cold to hold a camera without gloves.) My favorite animal there was something called a "Bush Dog." One of them would run around in a circle and when it got to this plant, it would stop, fall over, get up and do another lap.
Kieran's favorite thing in Prague was the zoo. My favorite thing in Prague was the Castle and the guards. Come and visit and I will take there....anctually, I will take you to Neuschwanstein Castle first, but if we have time I'll take you to Prague.

















No comments:
Post a Comment