Sunday, October 28, 2012

Erste Schnee

"Erste Schnee" Translated: "First Snow"

Yesterday I woke up to my dad's stereo with "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" playing loudly.  When I looked out my window I not only saw snow on the ground, but snow still falling from the sky.  I went downstairs to find hot chocolate on the table.  After breakfast, I got dressed, put on my new boots, went outside with Kieran, and we started a snowball fight.


Sadly, we had to go back inside to start packing up for our weekend trip to Nürnberg.  It didn't turn out to be a very good sight-seeing day because it was really cold and it snowed all day.  Sunday turned out to be pretty sunny and Kieran and I played in some leaves in Nurenburg after church.









 

There was still some snow left on the ground when we got home.















It's supposed to be 16 degrees Farenheit tonight for the low...Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment